Dimerix is adopting a diversified investment approach, targeting a
range of speciality innovative new chemical entities (NCE’s) along with re-purposed candidates providing a balanced approach and a reduced risk when compared with development of NCE’s alone.
Currently the Dimerix business has two distinct opportunities:
The Dimerix approach to business strategy
- Developing and applying Dimerix proprietary Receptor-HIT technology across a broad range of therapeutic classes, using existing drugs and New Chemical Entities (NCE’s).
- Evaluating other opportunities through mergers, licencing and acquisitions that build the Dimerix pipeline.
- Developing strong proprietary positions through patents to maintain and extend competitive advantages for existing and new drugs.
- Creating a diversified portfolio of products to generate future income streams.
- Build and develop a solid product pipeline that has an attractive projected internal rate of return.
- Establish a culture of shared leadership and accountability.
- Build strong strategic partnerships which will enhance expertise and / or mitigate the capital obligations and commercial risk.