Read the notice here.
- One (1) for two (2) pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer at $0.12 per share to raise approximately $5,524,906.
- Commitments received from major shareholders, directors and management for at least $800,000.
- Funds raised will be used to further the development plans for DMX-200 for both FSGS and diabetic nephropathy and for pre-clinical pipeline programs. For DMX-200 […]
Dimerix Limited announces that the chair of the Medical Advisory Board, Associate Professor Dr David Packham has been invited to present both an oral and poster presentation of DMX-200 Phase 2a subgroup results at the 2nd World Congress for Clinical Trials in Diabetes between November 27-28 in Berlin, Germany.
The World Congress for Clinical Trials in […]
Dimerix Presents Detailed Subgroup Analysis from DMX-200 Phase 2a trial in Chronic Kidney Disease Showing Compelling Efficacy Signals in Diabetic Nephropathy Patients
- Detailed data from Dimerix’s DMX-200 Phase 2a trial in Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) presented at American Society of Nephrology’s (ASN) Annual Kidney Week conference in New Orleans this week
- Post hoc, detailed data […]